May 9, 2012

Riding The Magic School Bus



Ok, maybe I'm not actually riding a "magic school bus", but I am going back to school! Woot Woot!!!!! After years of saving I was finally able to pay the remaining tuition I owed to the university I attended....IN CASH!!!!! Now that THAT financial weight has been lifted I finally feel like I'm going somewhere in life. You know, finally moving toward an actual goal.
 For the past 5yrs I wasn't in school because of this burden; I felt like I was at a stand still. Now the wheels on the "Magic School Bus" that will take me to my future career have FINALLY started moving. Yay! I feel so good right now. Too bad not everyone is not happy about my recent actions (paying the tuition) and my plan to return to school. I'll talk about them later Right now I just want to bask in the ambiance of my upcoming success in school and my brighter future!!!!


GO ME, Go Me, go me, go me, go me!!!!! 



4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I've been out of school for a minute and I really want to go back, so I applaud anyone who's doing it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx,, I'll admit I'm a little nervous :o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I really want to go back and get my Masters degree, but I must admit that I'm afraid of failing. I've always been so good at school, but when I decided to take in my sister's child my life just seemed to respiral out of control and my grades were poo. Good luck with your going back to school. Don't listen to nay sayers. Knowledge is power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always told me residents that it doesnt matter how long it takes to finish as long as you Finish. So I'm happy for you and wish you much success

    ReplyDelete