July 13, 2012

Coming Soon

I'm putting this out for 2 reasons:

1) So I can can keep you updated on the things that have been happening (I will admit life has been moving by pretty fast for me)


2) So I won't forget the things I want to talk about... ( yeah my mind is bad,, maybe I should try some ginko baloba???? Hmmmm I'll think about it....)

But anyway here are my mini updates:


*Old Man keeps telling me he loves me...I guess hoping I'll say it back....

I got back in touch with one of my old cut buddies... we were off and on when me and Decent were off and on. He was a pretty good lay,, we fell out because Basketball is his friend and he got a little jealous when Basketball would ask about me.... then he moved to Cali.... When we talked a few days ago he said we were cool and we made plans to "get together" when he comes back home. I'll admit,, I can't wait to see him....I just need to hit this Insanity workout HARD so that my body is on point!!! Shaun T here I come!!!!! I gotta be sexy for the sex!


* Fishy and his bullshit,, this nigga asked me out on a date... but the date wasn't to a restaurant or anything like that. His date was for me to go swimming with him at the apartment complex that he's bumming at with his friend! Nigga you ain't even a LEGAL resident of the complex,, how are you gonna invite somebody to they pool and you're not even supposed to be in it?!?!?!?


*My baby has to get glasses :o(. I was really hoping she would inherit her father's eye sight,, instead she looks and acts just like him and sees like my blind ass!!! Hmpf!


*I think Old Man have an STD!!! not from me!!!! I'm gonna get off topic for one second with this,, but I've noticed a pattern with Old Man.....he really only calls/or texts me when he wants something....  Anyway, he sends me a text early one morning asking about bacterial infections in men. I explained that I haven't heard much about male bacterial infections because their bodies don't have as much going on like the female body. So being nosey,, I asked what his symptoms were, he said " I'm just itchin' real bad,, I feel like if I could just stick something "up there" and scratch I'd feel so much better and it kinda hurts when I pee...but I think it's a bladder infection or something like that,,, so can you get me something for it?????" 


*I think I want to quit my job..... I'm just burned out on the shit that I have to deal with and these sorry ass people I have to work with.


*I'm trying to move but, my mom says if I move out....I can't take my daughter ?!?!?!?!? What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?


*I got financial aid for the next 2 semesters of school!!!!! Woot woot!!!! Now if only I could do better on some these tests!!! The things I thought I would be successful at,, I'm sucking REALLY bad in, and the things I thought would be my down fall, I'm actually doing pretty good.  I just know I need to buckle down,, cause I can't afford to fail any classes. I just wish my folks were taking this school thing serious....


So these are my updates,, hopefully before fall semester starts I can give more deets. Anywho, let me do some homework and finish this smooth ass cup of coffee I just made....Damn this shit is good!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... and i thought i had Drama... thankfully i know i have company in my situations. Here is to not always making the right choices. lol. i anticipate reading your post everytime.

    ReplyDelete