July 27, 2012

Punishment

Sometimes I feel like my family punishes me for having my daughter. Anytime I want to do something or go somewhere they always find a way to make it damn near impossible. I couldn't even take Bestie out for her birthday,, because no one wanted to keep my daughter. I mean she's not a bad girl or anything like that,, she's your average active 2yr old. 
I mainly feel this "punishment" treatment with my sister. She always has to boast about all the things she is able to do because she is child free and she pisses me off on purpose because she knows I won't say anything ( she does it because she knows I need her). A lot of the time I wish I didn't need her or my parents, but I know I wouldn't be able to work or go to school without them. I just hate the fact that they tend to rub it in my face that I am a single parent.... I really wish my circumstances were different.




Off Topic


I just found out last night that Decent's step-dad died last night. It seems as if there is gonna be no one left really on his side of the family

deaths in Decent's family in the past 10 yrs (that's about how long we were dating)
His biological father
His uncle
His mother
Him (Decent)
His oldest brother
His grandmother
and as of yesterday his Step-dad

Why are these things happening to me and my baby????? Why is my baby losing people before she can even get to know them forreal?????? Why is this happening to her???????

3 comments:

  1. That is such a shame... well atleast your baby still has you, your sister and your mum, with time, when she grows up, you would have more time for yourself and hopefully you would see the "punishment" from your family in a new light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi =) ive been lurking for a while...finally restarted my blog so now im commenting. As far as your sister "punishing" you, it has to suck that you feel like you cant say anything bc you need her right now to be able to do what you need to do. Do you think theres anyway that you could sit her down and tell her how it makes you feel? maybe shes not aware of how she comes across??

    and for Decent (who i assume is your daughters father?) and his family, that is definitely sad. does his family have a bad health history?? just get her over there to spend as much time with the people who are left as you can. Maybe someone has pictures and things that you can copy so that shell have something to remember that side of her family by??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly only 2 people REALLY have anything to do with her. That's Decent's Aunt and cousin, his own (remaining) brother doesn't even come around. Also, I'm not comfortable around his family. I feel very out of place and I look out of place. Not to mention when I'm around his family I still expect him to show up sometimes. I'm still adjusting to life without him.....

    ReplyDelete