February 18, 2013

Dildo Shopping, How Hard Can It Be?


I know a while back, I talked about possibly getting me a little "friend" to help me get thru the......"dry spells" but I can't seem to find something that I think will get the job done. I've been looking, but I just don't know.

I don't want to get something cheap and be about as pissed I would be with a dude that can't get it up, and I don't want to spend a lot of money on something that I have to keep a constant stock of batteries because it taps out like an out of shape like a fat kid chasing an ice cream truck. I even thought about writing a few of these companies to see if I could be a product tester,, that way I am getting a thrill here and there,, they are getting reviews,, and last but not least.....I'm getting a thrill here and there.

Who knew THIS type of shopping would be so difficult???? But then again I could just be making this harder than what it is, (when I bought my new phone I spent 3hrs in the cell phone store before I actually made a purchase,, Bestie sat in the shoe store with me for 2hrs while I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy a pair of boots). As you can see it takes me FOREVER to do anything!!!!! You would think I would expedite this process since the dyck express hasn't ran in a while( I've been trying to distance myself from Rush...he's getting attached!), but I'm taking my time and getting more and more bitter by the minute, I'm especially bitter and abnormally pissed when I'm at work. (My new job SUCKS ASS!!!!! <- That right there is a whole other post,, I gotta tell y'all about the 'Ol hatin ass bytches I work with).

But anyway, I'll try my best to decide on something soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment