April 14, 2013

He Loves Me

I know it has been a while since I informed you on my dull little life. work has really been kicking my azz and unfortunately I'm failing this semester in school *damn*. But anyway on to the point of this post....



So it's been about 6months since I got the boot from my old job, but guess who has still managed to stay in the picture??????? Basketball. He makes sure to call and check on me and he's even came to the house to see me a couple of times. Now what I'm about to say next is going to sound bad, but for me and him and our situation...it's good. Now the times that he has come to see me it has been the perfect opportunity for us to go ahead and get rid this sexual tension and just let loose, but we have chosen to keep it fairly innocent and just continue our extreme make out sessions with just a little more touching.

Also in these little meetings we've actually had some time to talk about the "us" that will never be and how we feel about each other. I will admit,, I DO love him, but I'm not IN LOVE with him. I love him because he loves me, he cares about me, and he actually LISTENS to me. He really is a good guy in many ways....just not in the way he should be to his wife.




I find myself wondering if he wasn't married would we ever be.....but that is a question that will never get answered..............

No comments:

Post a Comment