September 25, 2014

Sex, Lies, and STD's

Bare with me cause I'm doing this from my phone .....

Things got really interesting when I honestly made the decision to leave basketball alone..... I'm on a road trip headed out to see my new boo and I get a phone call; it's none other than basketball asking me where I was cause he really wanted to see me and to talk. I told him I was out of town and he proceeded to pry for information.

Him: oh you with your family?
Me: no
Him: you going to visit family?
Me: NO
Him: Oh. You must be going to see a nigga then....
Me: Why does who I'm going to matter? That should be the least of your worries...
Him: Shiiiiitttt why you gotta attitude. I was trying to tell you some good news
Me: What's the "good" news?
Him: We can be together for real now.......I got a divorce!


Now Basketball and I hadn't talked in over 6months,, so did he really think I was sitting around waiting on him to call and tell me that and I was going to jump for joy and run straight into his arms??????? Sadly,, I think he did.

Of course I asked "what happened" and here's what he said: "maaan I caught her cheating on me!" **of course my face was like o_O** "she caught something and tried to put it off on me,, but when I went to get tested I came out clean,, not too mention we hadn't had sex in over 3months. So I just flat out asked her  what she had been doing and she broke down and told me that she had been sleeping with some dude...." I was in total shock and I was thanking the Lord above that I had stopped fooling with him when I did.... I mean think about it....If his wife was screwing this random nigga,, who was sleeping with whoever he wanted and not using anything with them or her,, she go home and screw Basketball and then he gets the green light to come screw me... we ALL would've been fucked up!!!!!!!!! 

But I did have to tell him he couldn't be too mad because he was soing the same thing to her before he met me and when he met me,, he just didn't get caught. He then went on this big spill about how he didn't have any respect for her because she a hoe now and all this other bull.....his ego was just severely bruised. After getting that story I just told him that I had moved on and I wasn't trying to go back down that route with him. Plus,, Basketball ain't got shit going for himself......just got a cell phone,, no car,, no place to stay for real. He just wasn't trying to move ahead in life. It's like he's perfectly content with being a bum and i just don't have time for that. 

He did seem a bit salty when I told I had moved on and I really was feeling this new guy. He just kept pushing "when you get back in town come see me,, I really just want to be with you." I just said okay and proceeded to see my new boo ( I gotta tell yall about that!!!!!! ooooh weeee!!!!) 

Needless to say He didn't even give me a chance to call when I got home,, he was blowing up my phone pretty much the whole day. I never went to see him tho. I think by now he's gotten the picture because I haven't heard from him. But, that doesn't mean he won't pop up out the blue again and try to "seduce me again....Ha!! Seduce me.....that's funny.

2 comments:

  1. Just read your entire blog and ooh-wee, what a life! I'm so glad you got rid of basketball, he's too messy and doesn't have his shit together.

    ReplyDelete