April 7, 2012

He's Back!!!! For Now Anyway...

Sexy Mexi has shown back up in my life and I don't know what to make of it. He texts me more and he's even calling more.... He tells me that he misses me and that he thinks about me all the time. I know those words can be one of two things: 1).Game 2). The Truth. I just don't to try and figure out which.


One part of me is like don't fall for it, because he's only gonna get you riled up and then disappear on you again. But, the other part of me is like he likes you, if he didn't why would he still be in touch with you?? I'm so confused when it comes to him. I could really see myself with him(not just because he's fine as hell, or the sex is on point) because we do have a lot in common and we compliment each other.


My confusion also stems from the last time we were together. I told him tell me what his intentions were when it came to me because I didn't want to guess when it came to him. I flat out asked him if he was looking for a friend, a cut-buddy, or a potential relationship... his response was he would like to see where things could go between us. So why is he so off and on when it comes to me. 


My sister says I'm going to sabotage things with him because I too blunt and forward with him, and The Bestie says that being upfront is right because there are no lingering questions when it comes to what's going on between us. 


I don't know......


I want to handle him the best way possible, "cause I'm tired of being by myself. I just don't want to be the "chaser" in this situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment