April 30, 2012

Sexy Mexi Part 2

I was caught stealing lotion.... Sexy Mexi walked in just as I rubbing in the final touches to give my legs a nice sheen, you know in case the pants were gonna come off. Surprisingly, he didn't call me out or anything. He just smiled at me, got a pair of basketball shorts out of the dresser drawer, helped me into them, and then kissed me ever so sweetly. We continued to kiss until those shorts were back on the floor.


Let me just say he gave me the BEST head EVER!!!!!!!!! That man is gifted with his mouth and tongue. He served me for about 30min; when I couldn't take anymore(yeah, I tapped out) I  motioned for him to get comfortable because I was gonna return the favor. I made sure the gag reflex was "turned off" so that I could really pull out all the stops for him; and boy did he enjoy it!!! I must say thinking back on his reaction to my mouth and throat...yes throat....game I need to give myself a pat on the back. Now I know I probably shouldn't be proud of this but.....I am for some reason. Hmmmmm. Anywho, moving on now.... 


He clearly showed that he enjoyed me and the things I could do. I gave him about the same amount of attention he gave me, maybe a little less, and then we went thru every position imaginable. Once we were done we just laid there for about 30min just kissing here and there. I got up and made may way to the shower and he went into the other bathroom. I take my time getting dressed. Just really processing my thoughts and getting myself together. 


 *getting a little off topic* I don't know what it is about sex, but you have an out of body experience. For some you say things you don't mean and others just go into another world while having sex. Not thinking of anything just enjoying the moment...


I get dressed and step out of the bathroom and I am immediately welcomed by the smell of breakfast cooking. I walk into the kitchen to see eggs, bacon, waffles homemade waffles,, take THAT Eggo!!!, and orange juice set out neatly on the table. We eat our food and talk some more. Go back to his room and watch a movie. He asks me if I want to stay the night, but I declined (I promised my little girl I would be at home when she woke up and even though she's only 1, I want to always try to keep my promises to her). So he walked me out to the car, kissed me sweetly one more time and I left.


After a night like that, and talking pretty much everyday, I am soo confused about his behavior now. I don't know what to make of it. He will tell me he wants to see me again, but I have yet to see him. He says he's really feeling me but I have yet to see his actions reflect his words....


Oh well.....


I know I said in one of my posts that I was gonna wash my hands of him, but my curiosity and attraction to him are making me hold on. But I will say I haven't called or texted him 3days. I've made him take the initiative to contact me. So far, he has been trying to call me and text me (even though the hours he calls and texts aren't ideal) he still tries.
We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment