April 17, 2012

I Need To Choose Better Friends

There is this girl I work with, I'll call her Kinkos.  I chose that name because everything I do she copies it, but fails. For example, at work my make up is always fly and it always matches what I have on. I'm pretty much known for it. But anyway we were cool so she knows a little about me and Basketball not about the "sessions", just the flirting and she knows the Old Man likes me. We work on the same floor, so we got to know each other pretty good, at one point, I could honestly call her a good friend. Whenever she had something to do immediately after work, she would ask for a ride to her car and of course because we're friends, I would take her. In fact, I began to take her to her car more frequently because she parked alittle far and didn't feel like walking (she's a little heavyset ok....she IS heavyset,, not fat just big length and width wise).  Now Kinkos and I got along well , even with the whole "hey, give me a ride to my car?" thing. Truthfully I was getting tired of taking her to her car. It was getting irritating because she would always start off the same...


Her: Hey Barbie (that's my actual nickname at work) what do you have to do when you get off?


Me: Gotta go to Africa, China, and then home, what's up?...(exaggeration)


Her: Take me to my car, It's not far if you driving,, but it's too far to walk...


Me:{in my head~ You walked  this morning, so what's the difference walking back???}Sure


No matter what I had to do, she always asked.


One day I really did park far and it looked like it was about to rain. We see each other in the elevator lobby and she's looks out the window and says "Looks like I picked a good day to get dropped off and picked up.." I said "yeah you did". She then asks me to wait with her till her boyfriend comes to pick her up. Because I'm a nice person....I stay with her. When he comes, I ask her if they could give me a ride to my car, considering the fact it was about to rain and so far. Do you know this heifer that reference to her is too nice BITCH has the nerve to tell me "NO, we are going straight home! Bye girl, see you tomorrow." So you know I'm hella pissed . How come no matter where I'm going after work I still give you a ride, but yo ass just said you're going straight home and I can't get a ride to my car?????? Ugh!!!!! On the way to car I'm calling her everything but a child of God. By the time I get to my car I was so fucking pissed I was seeing spots!!!! Not only did I have to walk damn near 4 blocks to me car (yeah, parking SUCKS big time at my job) but I'm soaking wet too!!!


So the next day, I see her at work and she has the audacity to say "My bad about yesterday. I didn't want my boyfriend to give you a ride because he may have tried to talk to you or you may have tried to talk to him (she kinda sniggles after she says this and then  proceeds to say.....),,but can you take me to my car this evening?" REALLY?!?!?!?!?!? You really think I'm gonna take your big ass to your car after that???? I was dumbstruck, bewildered, flabbergasted, speechless, etc.....
My response was: "1st what kinda friend to do you think I am??? Why would I try to talk to him and you in the car, what FRIEND would do that??? Also, I've seen what he looks like and trust me you can HAVE THAT!! 2nd what kinda man do you have that would disrespect you like that? If you feel that way about him being around another girl then he's obviously talked to another girl in front of you before, and you the fool that's still with him. You LET him disrespect you so he feels like you don't have any respect for yourself....that's why he don't want to wife you!". "Then you stupid too! Who tells the truth about why you wouldn't help someone you consider a friend out, and then turn around and ask for something and think things are ok????? ".


By the time I finished talking to her all I could see was red!!!


Now when I see her at work, she still copying my makeup I see she's gotten a little heavy on the eye shadow. I guess that's that's supposed to make it look better than mine....?.....  and trying to dress more like me. She even tries to fix her mouth to speak. But I just ignore her now. I don't have time for her and her bullshit.


2 comments:

  1. kinkos is a special breed.... i cant imagine that she had the Audacity to ask for a ride and to also explain how insecure she was in her relationship. i guess she is a tad bit shameless. people like that amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amusing part for me was when she asked me WHY we weren't cool anymore.... I'm like really?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete