April 9, 2012

I Just Don't Understand..... CONTINUED

Sooooo I left off with Basketball's intro. Now it's time to get into the nitty gritty....


Basketball pursued me for about 3mos before I gave him any play. I would see him damn near everyday at work, and everyday he was always trying to get my number.I finally gave in after he literally chased me down the hall(I will admit, I liked playing the cat and mouse game with him....it made me feel.....SEXY!). But anyway, I finally gave him my number and HE NEVER CALLED!!!! <I was so pissed> So as you can imagine I was definitely saying "...wait till I see his ass!!!!" , but the day that I saw him, he had that "I need to talk to you" look. 


Me: so what happened to you calling???


Him: I got something to....explain to you


Me: whatever it is don't sugar-coat it


Him:i'm married....but before you get too upset, just know that we are in the middle of trying to figure out if we are going to stay married. You see, we got married really young and I've cheated on her alot in the past. I've been trying to do right by her and I'm just feeling like she's not who I want to be with.


Me: why did you pursue me if you are trying to do right??? You getting my # isn't considered "doing right" ya know?


Him: I know, but I just couldn't let you pass me by...


I'll be honest I did fall for that last line. Also, I was more attracted to him at this point for some reason. While we were talking, all I could think about was sex. 


Some time passes, we get to know more about each other and we are very flirtatious at work.
 (You know, I failed to mention that me, Old Man, and Basketball all work together,, my bad.) 


One day he asks me to come to this party that was gonna take place later on that week. To him I decline, in my head I'm already picking out my outfit. 
The night of the party I'm scoping out the scene with a few of my friends and I see his homeboy...homeboy IMMEDIATELY strikes out to go find Basketball. Next thing I know , I feel someones hands go around my waist and a soft kiss on my neck. I turn around to see Basketball looking sexy as ever....I mean I could've literally fucked him right then and there. He was looking just that good. 


We stayed with each other pretty much all night, kissing(in front of everyone, he made me feel like I was the only girl at that party) hugging, holding hands, kissing and kissing(yeah we did alot of kissing). At about 3am I was ready to head out; he walks me outside and then asks me to come to his car to talk<yeah right>. As soon as we get in the car we get into EXTREME make-out mode and the juices are flowing. He starts playing with the kitty and she's excited. He then motions for some head and because I know I'm gonna get mine next, I oblige. 


I made sure he got the best blowjob known to man. I was pulling out all the stops and I know he was enjoying. 
I finish up doing my thing and we go back into make-out mode and then...................he STOPS!!!!!! Ugh!!!!! What the fuck!!!!!!! I'm like why did you stop and he looks me dead in my eyes and says "It's not fair to her", meaning his wife. I couldn't say anything I was just stuck.
We sat there for a few minutes in silence, then I quietly put my panties back on, fixed the top of my dress, got out of the car and proceeded to walk down the street to my own car.




***Gotta get back to work,, I'll try to finish this up tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment