April 5, 2012

Random

I'm starting to get tired of people too quick. I am training at work and this girl is working my nerves, and she's only been with me a week. My tolerance for people is extremely low now. I don't know if it's because I have a child or if it is because I am getting older. But whatever it is, my attitude is always on "funk" status cause I just don't feel like being bothered with people after a certain point. Or maybe it could just be my trainee..... She bothers me about stupid stuff like "Girl, you know Rihanna and Chris (like she knows them) back together right?" I'm looking at her like, really?!?!?!? This is what you disturbed me about??? Then everytime I try to tell her how to do the something her response is always "gotcha". Only turn around and do the exact thing I tried to tell her how to do wrong. 


 You know I think I'm gonna name her "Gotcha" cause it seems like that's all she seems to say. If she last long I'm sure there will be other posts about her. 


She reminds me alot of this girl I called 26's, but 26's didn't last long. This chick got fired on her off day! That says alot about what she was wasn't doing... How do you get fired on your off day???? But anyway, hopefully "Gotcha" will straighten up and stop interrupting me and other people over dumb stuff.


Oh wait! 






She just pointed that Christina Aguilera has gained weight!!! Oh Lawwd!!! My nerves!!!!! Then in between keeping updated on useless pop-culture info she tries to sing along with my Pandora and can't carry a tune, not even in a bucket! Somebody help me!!!! I don't think I can take much more!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment