April 19, 2012

Heart Pain :-(

Quick post.......

Yesterday, I was already a little pissed because I don't like how Sexy Mexi acts. I want to spend time with him and get to know him better but,  he makes that damn near impossible! I just don't understand....if you say you are feeling me and you do want to spend time and get to know me, why do you end texts like this: Later friend ???? I'm sooo confused when it comes to him. As much as I really don't want to, I think I'm gonna just wash my hands of him. He's not worth all this. He's fine,, but not THAT fine!!!!!

But anyway, back to the point of this post. I'm pissed because of Sexy Mexi, so by the time I get off work I just want to go home. I get off the elevator and outside I see Basketball. I get happy because I know I'm going to get some type of attention from him and I know he's gonna show that he's feeling me. 

Gotta get off topic for one second...
One of the things I like the most about Basketball is that he doesn't hide that he's feeling me (I know it looks bad because he's married and all) but he always makes it known if he could be single and choose again, he would choose me. 

Okay, back to the post... I see Basketball and sees me I start walking towards him, but I notice the expression on his face is a little strained. I take a better look and notice why he was looking the way he was. Standing beside him was his pregnant wife, and his step-daughter. 
I don't know why, but when I saw that sight I got sooooo sad. I wanted to cry! I wished it was me standing there with him and MY daughter!!!! I stood there for a moment, cleared the emotion from my face and walked to my car.  The only good thing about all of this is the fact that I didn't cry. 

But DAMN!!!! Seeing that made my heart feel like it had just been kicked by Bruce Lee wearing cleats!!!! Just seeing her with him....him with her...me standing there looking like dummy....ugh!

My heart hurts...


2 comments:

  1. Why are you setting yourself to get hurt with these unavailable men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know,, I honestly couldn't tell you. Maybe it's because I haven't met anyone that I like and can actually be with...

    ReplyDelete