April 23, 2012

Sexy Mexi

I feel like talking about the night I met Sexy Mexi....


 A co-worker of mine, let's call her Negative well, because she's always negative... tells me her friend has a friend that was looking to meet someone. You know...that "he wanna meet a nice girl that has her shit together" type stuff. She thought I would be a good choice for this dude. Now Negative and I were never really "Chummy" at work. We would speak in passing and hold random conversation here and there, but I don't think anybody at work really classified us as friends. So I was very hesitant to jump on board.


After a few days of going back and forth with myself (I was very skeptical) I finally broke down and said "yes". I still couldn't help but wonder WHY I was the choice for this dude, did I seem desperate to her and that's why she wanted to hook me up, or did she actually think I was a good choice for him??? Who knows????? But anyway, we decided to meet at Applebee's because it wasn't too intimate and plus Negative and the friend were gonna be there as the "ice breakers"; which was ok with me because I didn't have the slightest clue of what I getting myself into.


I'm running late as usual, we were supposed to meet at 8pm but I got there at like 8:30pm. I walk in...look to my left and I see Negative. I look a little further left and I see this high yellow god looking at me. I will admit my jaw did drop, I recall having to make a conscience effort to close my mouth. He was just looking sooo good. He had a fresh Ceasar cut with waves that would make you sea sick if you looked at them too long. Muscular arms with some sexy ass tattoos!!! Ooh wee!!! I coulda sworn he had and aura glowing around him. Negative gets up and introduces us, we shake hands he was soo soft, smooth and hard at the same time, i didn't want to let go. I ask where the friend was, and Negative said he wasn't coming because he didn't want to upset his new wife (he was afraid if someone that knew her saw him out with us it would look like a double date; apparently she holds the reigns pretty tight when it comes to him. Sexy Mexi also told me that she really doesn't like him, so he figured that may have played a part as to why he didn't come). So we get our table and we have really good conversation. We had alot of stuff in common, there was never really a dull moment with us. 


We did have drinks, me in particular, I had 3 lemon drop martini's Oooh those things are so good!!! But, anyway, as we pay for our meal Sexy Mexi asks me did I want to go somewhere else with him. Of course I said yes! I hop into his car and we end up meeting up with the friend at a local bar and had a few more drinks there. Things are starting to wind down and he asks if I would like to go back to his place, not in a seductive manner or anything... we get into his car (so he can take me back to mine, and I trail him to his place) he looks at me and asks ever so sweetly if he could kiss me. You know I jumped at that opportunity!! All I can say is I wanted to suck his lips clean off his face!!!!! They were so soft and delicate. We kissed for about 10min before we got on the road to head back to my car. We kiss off and on at stop signs and red lights.... *lost in thought reminiscing on the feel of his lips*


Fast forward to getting to his place...
Ok now I told you I had some drinks, let's add them up really quick: 3 lemon drop martini's, water, 2 armaretto sours, some type of beer (I think strawberry-it was nasty!), 1 crown and coke, and 1 shot of tequila. With all that I had to drink you know the flood gates were about to burst at the seams!!! So when I get to his place the first thing out of my mouth was "where's the bathroom?" He directs me to the bathroom in his room. 


I'm sitting on the pot, over-joyed I didn't piss on myself in the car. I'm surveying the bathroom and something tells me to look at my legs....
I'll be damned, I'm ashy as fuck and I left my purse in my car!!!!! Damnit!!!!! I peep my head out the bathroom door and spot some lotion on his dresser. I quickly and quietly move across the room and fill my hands up with lotion. As I'm sitting in a chair trying to massage the lotion onto my legs, it seemed as if the more I tried to rub the shit in, the thicker it got! Sexy Mexi walks in his room and catches me!!!!!!


 I need to get back to work. I'll try to finish this up later....



1 comment:

  1. Awww....I wanna know what happens next! Please don't forget about finishing this post.

    ReplyDelete