April 12, 2012

I Just Don't Understand....CONTINUED*

As I walk to my car I feel like a complete FOOL/ASSHOLE. I couldn't believe things went down like that. So as you can imagine I drank the rest of night away and slept my day away. By the time Monday rolled around I was feeling the dread of going to work and having to face my humiliation head on.

By the middle of the day I think I'm in the clear because I haven't seen him. Right when the feelings shame and dread decide to get off my back guess who I run into in the hallway?????? We just stand there looking at each other, for at least 2-3minutes, before he apologizes to me. He says he did acknowledge shortly after I started on my walk of shame, that what transpired wasn't fair to me either. He told me he hopes that he didn't hurt me and that he hopes that our relationship could withstand that setback. 

I accepted his apology....... Now let's move on to the present.

Basketball and I didn't maintain our friendship/courtship. Even though I couldn't have him, I still wanted him and he still wanted me. Because we wanted each other so much we would meet up in secluded areas (without cameras) at our job and have EXTREME make-out sessions. It was like we were rabbits that couldn't fuck.....(well in retrospect we WERE rabbits that couldn't fuck) Anyway, we were making out any place we could, even the elevator...until we got caught! You'd think we would've stopped there!!! But we didn't ; instead we found a new spot.....the stairwell. Man-O-Man!! The stairwell was where we needed to be all along. We would be steaming those stairs up. If the walls could talk, they would tell you they witnessed some extreme passion.
Basketball and I met up regularly in our new spot, but before you say all we did was get it on at work, that's not all that would happen. We would talk, vent, and just be there for each other. It sucks so bad because of course he would talk to me about his wife and their relationship. The ups and the downs, everything. I would just listen; I didn't do the whole "do the things she won't do, so you'll want to be with me more" thing. I just gave the best advice I could. I seriously would try to keep my distance from him emotionally and sexually but when I looked at him all I could do was think about what I would do to him once I got him alone.


One day we are sitting down just looking out the window, not really saying much, just enjoying each others company when he just up and says "my wife is pregnant". I feel like I've been kicked in the face with a steel toe boot! I just say okay and we sit in silence until we have to get back to work. The stairwell sessions were still going on up until last week, he told me that, that time would be the last......


We did our thing and went our separate ways.......
The End






NOT!!!!! Just yesterday he asked me was I sure I wanted to be done with the sessions and I am am shamed to say I told him I didn't want them to end.


I know I have to finish telling ya'll about the Old Man, but I need to cool down from reminiscing on my "sessions" with Basketball. Wooooooo-Saaaaaaa!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhh.. This story takes me back. I was in your shoes once. I can't tell you why I did it, or that I even regret it. I was young, he was hot, and I was selfish. Is this man still a factor in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is. We are finding it very difficult to separate from each other. He gets very territorial at work when it comes to me. In some ways I kinda like it and in other ways it makes it hard for me because I'm the one who's single.... I'm trying to make him a non-factor in my life, but it is so hard.

    ReplyDelete